Premier Legal Representation For New York's Unions
- Managing Attorney
Raoul has handled thousands of cases throughout New York in both state and federal court. He has successfully represented his clients in discipline, criminal, civil, and federal litigation for over a decade and is on the prestigious CJA Panel for the Southern District of New York. Through his passionate representation, extensive experience and hard work, Raoul has consistently earned outstanding results for his clients. He has helped keep the jobs and fought for the rights of the union members he proudly represents. He is also an accomplished trial attorney who has secured acquittals for his clients in a large number of cases.
Raoul was born and raised in Chicago. His family is from Russia and he speaks Russian Fluently. He now resides in New Jersey with his lovely wife, Jacqueline and their three dogs, Roscoe, Maya and Dixie.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2007
- University of Illinois
- Major: Political Science & English
- Criminal Justice Act, Attorney for The Southern District of New York
- New York Criminal Bar Association, Member
- Kings County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- New York, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York