Premier Legal Representation For New York's Unions
- Senior Counsel, Labor and Trials
Dan is a talented attorney who was born in Brooklyn, NY and raised in Levittown, NY. Growing up on Long Island, Dan spent most of his time playing sports which afforded him an opportunity to play Football at Iona College, where he was named to the Dean’s List and became an All-American Award recipient.
Dan took his competitive spirit to Touro Law School where he concentrated his legal studies on Criminal Law as he wanted to be a voice for the voiceless. Dan began his legal career as a Criminal Defense Attorney representing clients in State and Federal Court. Dan has successfully conducted and won trials in all of the five New York boroughs and in Nassau County and Suffolk County.
Dan believes in following your dreams and being a positive example. When he isn’t winning trials, Dan is a Youth Mentor as well as a Football Coach for young children in his hometown.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2012
- Iona College
- Major: Mass Communications
- New York Criminal Bar Association, Member
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York