Efficient Resolutions For Difficult Employment And Labor Law Matters
Joey Jackson Law, PLLC., provides a full spectrum of legal representation for New York’s civil service workforce. Our team of attorneys has extensive experience resolving employment disputes and contending with allegations of criminal offenses in state and federal courts and before administrative law tribunals. Civil law and criminal law are different systems of law, but they often overlap. It can be overwhelming to even attempt resolving your issues on your own without an attorney.
When your job, career, family relationships, and reputation are at stake, you can trust our attorneys’ leadership. We will listen to your story and help you understand the big picture of your situation. We offer straightforward strategies for mitigating harsh penalties.
Safeguarding Your Right To Make Decisions
Whether you stand accused of a crime or need legal representation in a matter of employment or labor law, the specific knowledge and experience of your attorney can dramatically affect the outcome of your case. If you are convicted of the allegations you are contending with, you stand to lose the freedom to make many decisions for yourself. We will fight alongside you to prevent that from happening.
Joey Jackson Law, PLLC., has unparalleled experience in legal matters such as the defense of civil service employees accused of misconduct and defense of law enforcement officers charged with excessive force.
We also support the Corrections Officers Benevolent Association (COBA), the Correction Officers Benevolent Association of Rockland County (COBARC), the Law Enforcement Employees Benevolent Association (LEEBA) and other civil service members in civil court cases involving civil service job defense, employee rights, breach of contract, and wrongful death suits.
Our Civil Law Representation
Our practice areas include aggressive advocacy for clients in many areas of civil law, such as:
- Defending civil service employees in disciplinary and medical separation hearings.
- Negotiating or litigating civil disputes involving employee rights or breach of contract issues.
- Helping families recover financial compensation in wrongful death cases.
- Creating your will and advanced directives such as a living will, a health care proxy or medical power of attorney, and a financial power of attorney.
- Obtaining and defending professional and business licenses.
- Representing victims of civil rights violations.
Aggressive Defense For Allegations Of Criminal Violations
Joey Jackson Law, PLLC., provides zealous defense against both misdemeanor and felony charges such as:
- Driving while intoxicated or impaired by drugs
- Crimes related to domestic violence, such as harassment, stalking and order of protection violations
- Homicides, including manslaughter and murder
- Drug crimes such as drug possession, distribution or trafficking
- Theft crimes such as larceny and robbery
- Federal crimes such as tax evasion, insider trading, other types of investment fraud and accusations against law enforcement that they have violated the constitutional rights of someone in their care.
- Crimes committed by civil service employees that risk both criminal penalties and civil service disciplinary action.
Put Our Highly Skilled Team In Your Corner
If you need a lawyer to represent and defend you in a civil service employment action, a civil law issue or a criminal matter, contact our highly skilled team. Call Joey Jackson Law, PLLC., at 833-563-9522.